Increase community voice in the collaborative leadership of networks, services and decisions impacting children 0-5 years and their families. Develop peer leaders.
- Circles of Support - increasing participation of children and families with disability.
- Education, Care and Family Network (ECFN) - Developing tools and supports that optimise a child’s journey from birth to school.
Reduce social isolation of children and their families in ways that connect families and children and increase community appreciation of diversity.
- Maaraka Dabakarn Hands to Steady
- Cultural Chat and Play - Multicultural playgroup celebrating cultural diversity.
- Ngulung Katitjiny Ngulung Boodja Our Knowledge Our Country - Learning and sharing Aboriginal culture across the early years sector.
To learn more about the strategies on our Roadmap click here.
To view our partners click here.